ESIM-FGS2 Oil and Gas Gathering and Transportation Simulator
- Stable and reliable software and hardware
- Highly realistic 3D scene display
- Timely and considerate after-sale service
ESIM-FGS2 oil and gas transportation simulating system is based on national standards for vocational technology and vocational skills certification standards combined with reality, using an electronic sand table, process board, touch screen, and computer virtual reality technology to simulate oil and gas storage and transportation process from wells to joint stations, oil depots, and exporting.
It can simulate technological links, processes, and equipment such as oil and gas collecting, gas-liquid separating, crude dehydrating, crude stabilizing, sewage treating, and gas storing and transporting. Technological staff from the joint stations, crude long-distance pipeline pumping station, pressurized sub-transmission stations, oil depots, and LNG terminal can get simulating training for the system.
Simulating real devices and equipment, zooming in a certain proportion
Showing and simulating the main process and operation of oil and gas transportation system
The electronic sand table shows devices layout of each aspect
3D animation shows the structure and principle of the main devices
Using the touch screen and virtual reality technology, corresponding to real technical demands
|Operation voltage:||220V 50Hz AC|
|Power consumption:||< 6000 Watt|
|Operating temperature||0-40 degrees Celsius|
|Projection instrument brightness:||≥3000 ANSI lumen|
|Average working time between malfunction:||≥5000 hours|
- Wellhead down process
- Separator oil inlet operation
- Separator stopping operation
- Separator starting
- Separator down running operation
- The single well measurement operation
- Crude oil dehydrating operation
- Parameter adjusting operation of crude oil dehydrating
- Crude oil stabilizing starting operation
- Crude oil stabilizing stopping operation
- Parameter adjusting operation of crude oil stabilizing
- Gas dehydrating operation
- Sewage treating facilities starting operation
- Sewage treating facilities stopping operation
- Sewage quality controlling operation16.Trains transceiver operation at oil depots
- Vehicles transceiver operation at oil depots
- Waterway transceiver operation at oil depots
- Tank pouring operation at oil depots
- Gas separating operation at pressurized sub-transmission station
- Gas regulating operation at pressurized sub-transmission station
- Gas measuring operation at pressurized sub-transmission station
- Tube clearing ball transceiver operation at pressurized sub-transmission station
- LNG terminal unload operation
- LNG vaporization transmission operation
- LNG flash steam treating operation
- LNG tank circulation operation
- Pump to pump sealed transferring operation at crude oil long-distance pumping station
- Tank side connecting operation at crude oil long-distance pumping station
- Multi-station transferring operation at crude oil long-distance pumping station
- Reverse transferring operation at crude oil long-distance pumping station
- What is a petroleum simulator?
A simulator is a device that simulates an environment for the purpose of training or research. A drilling simulator is a set of devices that simulates the well site environment, the real operation devices, the operation method, parameter display way, etc. with which trainees can be access to a virtual well site environment, where they can get familiar with the relative devices, how to operate the devices, what phenomenon there will be if there is a problem, what’s happening underground, etc.
- Why is the simulator necessary to oil and gas industry?
Since the beginning of the 20th century, simulators have been used in different industries as tools to train and to facilitate the growth of the operators of the machinery. This type of training is, without a doubt, one of the most effective ways to mitigate labor risks, develop skills needed, and increase productivity.
In oil and gas industry, accidents happen from time to time, such as blowout, H2S leakage, fire, explosion, machinery injuries, etc. Working in oil and gas field is of high risk. According to statistics, almost 36% of these accidents were caused by mistake in operation. Sufficient pre-post training is essential. A simulator makes this possible, which provides a virtual training environment, for new staff the get familiar with the working environment, site scene, and operation devices in advance. With the simulator, new staff can also experience the common incidents which may occur in real operation, and learn to judge and handle of the emergencies. So that in real work, most of the accidents can be judge or avoid in an early stage, and therefore reduces risks and increase production.
- What well control simulations does this well control simulator cover?
In well control operation, pressure control is very important. How the pressure is controlled? In the good control simulator, various scenes of kick can be simulated, both hard and soft shut-in the procedure can be carried out. Meanwhile, various well-killing methods are provided, such as driller’s method, engineer’s method, volumetric method, bullheaded, low choke method, standpipe pressure method, etc.
If you have any needs or questions about Esimtech’s drilling simulator, please feel free to contact us.