ESIM-PDS9B Portable Drilling Well Control Simulation Training System
- Calculate WOB during drilling, calculate pump pressure after pump is started, and calculate the fluctuating pressure during tripping.
- Simulate hard shut-in process and soft shut-in process.
- Simulate shut-in with blow-out preventer inside drill string
- Calculate shut-in drill pipe pressure of the drill string with non-return valve.
- Simulate the pressure change of gas migration.
- Reflect the fluctuating pressure when pipe coupling passing through the closed annular ram.
ESIM-PDS9B portable drilling well control simulation training system is developed by Southwest Petroleum University and Chengdu Esimtech Petroleum Equipment Simulation Technology Exploitation Co., Ltd.
This system provides well control simulation training, which is portable with full functions, and meets the standards of IADC and IWCF.
The system simulates various working conditions, parameters and relations between the parameters in petroleum engineering process by mathematical models, such as pressure, torque, drilling rate, discharge rate, etc.
Actual interactive 3 d animation
Friendly interface, easy to use
Reasonable well control technology simulation
Portable, easy to take away
All the intelligence scores, fair assessment
Industrial parts, stable and reliable
Real-time voice prompt
|Operation voltage:||220V 50Hz AC|
|Power consumption:||< 1000 Watt|
|Display resolution:||at least 1024*768|
|Average working time between malfunction:||≥5000 hour|
1. Shutting-in operation
(1) Tripping in
(2) Shutting in operation when overflow occurs during tripping in and out
(3) Shutting in operation when overflow occurs during tripping in and out drill collar
(4) Shutting in operation when overflow occurs in the barren hole
2. Well killing operation
(1) Well killing with driller’s method
(2) Well killing with engineer’s method
(3) Well killing in barren hole
Top drive panel
The simulator is certificated by IADC & IWCF.
Why Choose Us?
- Customized software and hardware
- Precise mathematical and physical model
- Stable and reliable software and hardware