ESIM-FLS2 Compound Logging Simulator
- Precise mathematical and physical model
- Stable and reliable software and hardware
- Timely and considerate after-sale service
ESIM-FLS2 compound logging simulation training system is an advanced simulation training system used to provide training to operators, logging crew in training centers as well as petroleum colleges.
The system adopts a full-size logging equipment room, sand table well site model, sensor models, advanced logging software, drilling accidents modeling software and sensor detecting software designed in our own company. It presents the whole process of compound logging. Through the training of this system, students can master various operation skills and experience in treating drilling accidents.
- Presenting well site constitute and the role logging plays in drilling
- Training students constitute and operation of gas detecting system
- Simulating 46 kinds of accidents in the drilling process
- Training students to master the role sensors play in logging
- Presenting how to operate various software through KVM
|Operation voltage:||110~220V/ 50~60Hz AC|
|Power consumption:||< 6000 Watt|
|Projection instrument brightness:||≥5000 ANSI lumen|
|The average working time between malfunction:||≥5000 hours|
1. Tripping in operation
(1)Lost circulation when tripping out
(2)Kick when tripping out
(3)Overflow when tripping out
(4)Blowout when tripping out
(5)Getting stuck when tripping out
(6)Raising and unfreezing
(7)Oil or water immersion when tripping in
(8)Lost circulation when tripping in
(9)Kick when tripping in
(10)Overflow when tripping in
(11)Blowout when tripping in
(12)Getting blocked when tripping in
(13)Stuck pipe when tripping in
(14)Drill pipe broken
(16)Abnormal standpipe pressure
2. Monitoring circulation and static state
(2)Oil or water immersion
3. Accidents when drilling and reaming
(1) Bit service life end
(2) Lost cone
(3) Bit wore out
(4) Drilling string leaking
(5) Drilling string broken
(6) Lost circulation
(7) Well immersion (gas immersion, brine immersion)
(10)Drill pipe not well braked
(11) Percussion drilling
(13) Nozzle plugged
(14) Lost nozzle
(15) Bit balled up
(16) Stuck pipe
(17) Wall collapse
(18)Standpipe pressure changing because of drilling fluid density
(19) Pump leaking
(20) Pump water feeding failure
(21) Bypass valve broken
(22) High-pressure pipe leaking
4. H2S detection
(1) Formation H2S
(2) Non-formation H2S
5. Monitoring formation pressure
6. Damper failure
- Drilling accident simulation software
- Compound logging software system
- Sensor detection master control software
- Sensor detection graphics software
- Sensor detection PLC program
- Power control system PLC program
- Sound effect control module software
- System self-checking module
- Students managing and automatic scoring software module
- What is petroleum simulator?
A simulator is a device that simulates an environment for the purpose of training or research. A petroleum simulator is a set of devices that simulates the well site environment, the real operation devices, the operation method, parameter display way, etc. with which trainees can be access to a virtual well site environment, where they can get familiar with the relative devices, how to operate the devices, what phenomenon there will be if there is a problem, what’s happening underground, etc.
- Why is the simulator necessary to oil and gas industry?
Since the beginning of the 20th century, simulators have been used in different industries as tools to train and to facilitate the growth of the operators of the machinery. This type of training is, without a doubt, one of the most effective ways to mitigate labor risks, develop the skills needed, and increase productivity.
In oil and gas industry, accidents happen from time to time, such as blowout, H2S leakage, fire, explosion, machinery injuries, etc. Working in the oil and gas field is of high risk. According to statistics, almost 36% of these accidents were caused by mistakes in operation. Sufficient pre-post training is essential. A simulator makes this possible, which provides a virtual training environment, for new staff the get familiar with the working environment, site scene, and operation devices in advance. With the simulator, new staff can also experience the common incidents which may occur in real operations, and learn to judge and handle emergencies. So that in real work, most of the accidents can be judged or avoided in an early stage, and therefore reduces risks and increase production.
- What well control simulations does this well control simulator cover?
In well control operation, pressure control is very important. How the pressure is controlled? In the good control simulator, various scenes of kick can be simulated, both hard and soft shut-in procedures can be carried out. Meanwhile, various well-killing methods are provided, such as driller’s method, engineer’s method, volumetric method, bullheaded, low choke method, standpipe pressure method, etc.